Phone: (651) 665-9795

Fax: (651) 665-9796

Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm

Referral Process

General Medical Assistance (GM) or Medicaid (also known as straight MA): people with MA do not have case workers. You will need to contact your county office to request services or apply at MN Department of Human Services.


Reserve Services

Potential clients or caseworkers need to contact our intake department to begin the application process that includes verifying eligibility.

Call Now